So, you've signed up for Live Assist and provisioned your Dynamics CRM users as chat agents... what next? Well here's a few more advanced features / configurations you may want to explore...
Configure Dynamics Enterprise for Live Assist
- Register (customer)
- Enable (Microsoft / CaféX)
- Configure (customer)
Implement Site-wide chat
- Reactive – Visitor initiated
- No special targeting / skill routing
- (out of the box experience)
Live Assist – co-browse
- Interact - Click, navigate etc.
Customize engagement design
- Creative - interface
- Skill routing
- Chat window
- A Goal
- Timeframe (expiration)
- Engagement (s)
- Type – E.g., Views, Sales, etc.
- Indicator – How do we know if the goal was achieved following engagement?
- All goals are not for all visitors
- Successful campaigns target User? Behaviour? Section?
- The are Focused!
Live Assist makes extensive use of data tracking
- Target campaigns / engagements
- Campaign performance metrics – sales / leads etc.
- Deep agent insight
Often, data on the page is sensitive:
- Financial data
- Customer data
- Personal info
There is often a requirement to keep that data private – not shared with agent
Target based on visitor behaviour, location
Modify your campaign to target a specific audience
Experiment with the criteria available, and the different ways of configuring tracking
- Offline Survey
- Pre-chat Survey
- Post-chat Survey
- Agent Survey
- Deliberately disruptive
- Interrupt visitor behaviour
- Abandon sale process?
- Behaviour suggests uncertainty
- Achieved through overlay
- Content Vs chat engagement?
- Links to page, not agent