Agent Co-browse closed when using backspace in Firefox
If the Agent presses the backspace key twice whilst the co-browse window is in focus, the cobrowse will be closed. This is expected behaviour in Firefox as the backspace key can be used for History navigation; however, this behaviour should be noted to avoid accidental termination of a co-browse.
- Establish Chat with Visitor
- Establish Co-browse with Visitor, Visitor accepts.
- Agent focuses (clicks on) cobrowse window.
- Agent presses backspace key on keyboard.
- Co-browse Window closes, cobrowse ends.
The Agent can re-invite the Visitor to co-browse should this scenario occur.