Adding the Agent profile photo to the chat on a per-agent basis
First you must set up your Campaign to pass the Agent Photo through to your customer.
- Go to your Campaign
- Click in your Engagement Window
- Add a new Engagement window, you are not able to edit the default engagement.
- Click the Settings Icon
- Set the Agent Picture Value to 'Yes'
- Save your engagement.
Secondly, you must set up an Agent Profile Photo for each of your agents.
- Go to Users
- Select the User you wish to edit.
- Set your Agent Picture URL, it must be 200x200 pixels or less and PNG/JPG/GIF
- Save your User
- You should now have Agent Photographs inline with Agent Chat responses.