- Bring your own chatbots and escalate to live agents with context
- Text chat with website visitors and mobile app users
- See what they see, co-browse and share documents
- Maintain a unified view in Dynamics 365 USD and web clients
Provide customers with more immediate and personalized support within your company’s mobile applications and web pages. CaféX Live Assist™ for Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps agents resolve issues more quickly to increase customer satisfaction through an immersive chat and co-browse experience.
Omnichannel is at the heart of any successful customer engagement solution – Jujhar Singh, Corporate Vice President, MS Dynamics CRM
Resolve issues in real time
- Proactive chat is now only a click away
- Transitions are seamless between chat and co-browse
- Remote support is as effective as in-person experiences
With Live Assist, contextual customer information is provided prior to chat interactions, giving agents a holistic preview of visitors’ history, preferences and purchases. Award-winning co-browse technology allows agents to see and remotely operate customers’ mobile apps and web pages, draw annotations, push files and fill out forms for faster and more effective support.
Secure and compliant visual engagement
- PCI compliant secure form protects customer data
- Sensitive customer data can be masked while co-browsing
- Document sharing is secure
With Live Assist, personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, can be collected and stored independently using a PCI secure form. During co-browse sessions, any sensitive fields within the customer’s mobile app or web page can be masked. Agents can also push files securely to ensure compliance with corporate privacy policies.